Monday, September 7, 2015

Another Arizona Adventure

As noted in an earlier post, in early July I was fortunate enough to be included in a great group of people who gathered in Sedona for an indescribable experience (although I did manage to describe part of it). 

To end the summer, the last weekend in August I again headed to Arizona, this time to a place called Carefree.  Got to reconnect with some of my Sedona friends, and also got to make some new Carefree friends.  I was blessed to be able to be a part of another fabulous group and be part of another indescribable experience.

So, off on another little blue car road trip, this time with Monica and Melody, my two new BFF’s after a total of 12 hours of driving and talking, and talking some more. Oh, and more talking with my car buddy Melody who was also my roommate.  (No, Marie was not able to join us – she was at home pouting while going to work and school. And three is plenty - the little blue car really is little…)

Good food, good fun – actually excellent food and excellent fun.

The nutrition part of this adventure: The all organic breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet food was specially prepared for our group – best buffets ever.  Wish I could have eaten more.  Needed to kidnap the chef and the cook that made the omelets – very disappointed with the food in my own kitchen after being spoiled like that.  Really need to talk to the chef around here….

As far as fun:  You should never have Rita and me sit together, or Leigh and me, and you REALLY should not have the three of us sit together at the same table at lunch.  Although, laughing until you cry and can’t breathe could be considered a form of exercise.

As far as the indescribable part:  yes, the program part of the weekend was once again indescribable.  The message I do want to share, though, is that we are all more powerful than we know.  We can affect change in ourselves and others.  With a solid base/foundation we can do so much more. Treat yourself & your body well and with respect and love, and then treat others the same way.  Get in touch with your inner power.  Feel your strength. Realize and recognize your true self.  Then share your magnificence.  Can you imagine the world if we all did this every day??

I’ll  close with some of the beauty that surrounded me during my stay in Carefree:















1 comment:

  1. Love the photos! May the force (strength) be with you.

    ReplyDelete